Alright... The Sister's left the apartment for a few minutes, so I'm going to eek out a post.
It's October, and it's time for me to admit that I've been a bad blogger. I've been a bad me for a while... mostly since we've been back to school. I don't blame school- I blame The Sister moving all up in my space and me just generally being disgruntled about that.
The Nester, a popular blogger, hosts a whole series of "31 Days of..." posts, and some of the topics are great and I even read some. Am I doing that? Nope. I'm just going to try to carve time to blog every day.
Topics may or may not include:
- the conclusion to the story of the time I went to return my remote and had to talk to the police
- what I will not miss about living with The Sister (which I may or may not blog about after Saturday, because I won't believe she's moving out until I actually see her moving out.)
- my classes this year. Because I have three this time.
- how I feel like I am living my own special version of the President's tax plan
- how I'm trying to do my photoaday for instagram every day in October
- how I'm trying to do a week in the life during November
- how I'm trying to do a December Daily again this year, in preparation for
- how I'm trying to do a Project Life for 2013. God bless me.
- or, I may just blog about the contents of my purse.
Point being: I'm going to try really hard to commit to blogging every day for the month of October.
Because I need to get back to being me.
(I'm going to include my October photoadays here)