Monday, December 31, 2012

Project Life 2013

Today is the last day of 2012, and I'd like to say that I was being productive,  but I'm not.
I caught a plane back from the land of dirt and have yet to unpack the suitcase that came with me.

While I'd like to say that I've got big plans for this evening, including kissing my prince charming, I'm really only going to watch copious amounts of Downton Abbey, and probably the three episodes of Doctor Who that I've yet to see before both of those seasons begin again in earnest in January (also known as tomorrow!)

Tomorrow itself is reserved for black-eyed peas (the food- not the musicians) and football.

And finally getting my hands into Project Life. (But not until after I clean up the December Daily carnage. sigh.)

What is project life?
Go here.Watch this. Then go here and buy all of the stuff.

(or, just ask me what kinds of stuff you need).

I've got the supplies, and already created several printable cards to use on my title page.

If I can ever figure out how I want to pull together my title page.

I've created about four different layout mock-ups to figure it out. Sigh.

I anticipate having trouble with the "simple" aspect of this.

But since it's not 2013 yet, I don't have to show you the title page or talk about it at all.

I will just show you these ultra classy pictures from my iPhone:
My big pack of pages and
the binder I'm choosing to use this year.

A year of empty, blank pages
waiting to be filled with bits of my life.
Yikes.

I would have put all of the cards together and gotten them organized, but they're not available yet. I've decided to use the Seafoam edition, but it's not available for sale until the end of this week.

But I've got a solution for that. I'll share it when I share the title page.

Which may very well be 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin