Tuesday, January 01, 2013

A New Adventure

Today it is only the title page.

I wanted to get it on the blog, and it's not even done yet.

And I'd like to go to bed before it's tomorrow already.

So, here's the title page of my Project Life book, minus the one corner that will hold a quote.
(While I've found several quotes that would go with a new year or a new project, I will probably just create a "wild and precious" quote card. Those words are becoming my life's quote.)


Tomorrow I will talk about the process I want to use, some issues I'm already having, and the goals I have for this project, and for myself as I create this project. 

Why tomorrow and not now? 
Because this is what my bed looks like:



Sleep well friends. 

(Daisy's 2013 resolution? Get more sleep, of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin