Sunday, December 30, 2012

Looking Back at 2012

Since it's the end of 2012, I'm doing the end of year review in twelves.

Twelve Posts:
1. Pretend Boyfriends
2. Insights into my soul (name that movie)
3. My own Out of Pocket Maximum
4. Text Message Tuesdays
5. I turn 35
6. A black dress in April
7. Up the river without the paddle
8. Grace for myself
9. July
10. I moved
11. Sister moves in
12. Thanksgiving Dinner


Twelve Pictures:

I was going to try to do a music section as well, and I may update to include that.
But tomorrow...

Tomorrow is the last day of 2013.
And I've got big plans for 2013.
Blog plans (but only for January).
And plans that include the words "Seafoam Edition".

I'll tell you all about it.

Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin