Friday, August 09, 2013

Who's got two thumbs and turns 14 today?



This girl:


This girl has always been my partner in crime. 

I've always had to be the one to get her the best gifts.
(I always follow through on that.)


 She's always willing to go out to eat with me. 

We bought her this shirt because when she was little,
she did indeed make all sorts of stuff up.  

We've been to Disney together, and the beach together. 

When she was little, she would come to my room in the middle of the night
and crawl in bed with me. Almost every single night.

 She's always ready for an adventure with me. 


 She has a very strong sense of personal style and
is vey discerning about her look. 
She is one of the smartest (and smart ass-iest) kids I know.

We've long since joked that she's really my kid, 
because she's so very much like me in almost every endeavor. 

We went to Chicago together, and
rode next to each other on the plane. 

She knows what she wants and
will do what it takes to get it. 


Daisy seems to be quite the fan of her as well. 

May all your birthday wishes come true Little Bitty. 
 

1 comment:

  1. sweet...made me tear up looking at all the old pictures... how did she get to be 14

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin