Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Five: Hashtag edition

I was looking at a blog, and the creator had done a small layout using some hashtags, and it made me thing about the hashtags I use. I try not to use them too often, and try to make them meaningful. Since it's been crazy busy where the wild and precious things are, I thought I'd do a quick Friday Five.

So here it is... the Hashtag edition.

1. Five favorite hashtags:
- #myownfault
- #havefunstormingthecastle
- #firstgradersforthewin
- #earbudsin (for when the Loud Pilot Crew sits near me in Starbucks- and by 'near me' I mean at the same Starbucks) {see also: #stoptalkingsoloud}
- #mothernatureyouareNOTfunny

2. Five most used hashtags:
- #(somethingI'mnotreadytoblogabout)
- #thisglamorouslife
- #lifewithlittles (see also: #boymomx3 and #3teenmom)
- #100happydays
- #homewardbound {related: #almosthome and #headedhome

3. Five Daisy hashtags:
- #stinkypup
- #sassypants
- #justimaginethesnoring
- #shaggypuppy
- #neighborhoodwatch

4. Five hashtags I probably shouldn't have used:
- #whatthewhat?
- #cantconcentrateonJesus
- #sportsandgirls
- #earnedmyshower
- #kidsthesedays

5. Five teacher hashtags:
- #morningduty
- #lessonsaboutarea
- #gradingpapers
- #GroundhogDay (in reference to the teaching phenomena in which you have to say the same things over and over again)
- #fractionsvssnow

Hashtag humor:






And naturally, #this:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin