Saturday, March 01, 2014

Go home, Mother Nature... you're drunk.

I figured that was as good a title as any for a quick "Around Here" update. I have a desire to write and blog about All The Things, but I have to be at church at zero dark thirty in the morning, amidst the freezing cold and possible sleet and freezing rain and four horsemen of the apocalypse. 

Here's your first around here picture:
This was the high today. 
Oh, and we are under a 
Winter Weather Advisory
for tomorrow. 
Hey Mother Nature- bipolar much?


This year, for Young Author's Day, we had a mime. 
A mime. That mimed. 
At one point in the day, 
I had six different students 
trapped in invisible boxes. 
Sadly, they managed to break out. 


 Daisy had to go to the vet to get her yearly vaccine. 
They squirted something up her nose. 
She refused to speak to me for a good part of the evening. 

 My students are so sweet, but often 
marry me off without my knowledge. 
Here's to hoping it was 
Josh Radnor. 

And finally... my dog is still very weird. 
The end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin