Monday, March 10, 2014

Ten on Ten: March edition

I haven't done one of these in quite some time, and since I'm breaking for Spring, I thought I'd document it here.

10ish: catching up on blogs and watching morning tv with the pups

11ish: finishing getting ready under Daisy's direct supervision

12ish: lunch with The Aunt and company at her school. 
She's not breaking for spring yet. 

1ish: back at home to wait on The Big Kid to come get me for errands

2ish: The Big Kid and I head to LCU to get a shirt for her to wear to college day at her school.
In going with me, she bought a very cute one on sale for $7, as opposed to the very plain, but comfortable long sleeved one for $30. Teaching her my ways early. 
3ish: Scholarship guidance time

4ish: watching a movie

 5ish: dinner. 

6ish: dessert

7ish: dog fight for attention

Later on... how Daisy breaks for spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin