Monday, April 28, 2014

Books to Read This Summer

I have not been on track with the reading. I got off to a great start, and then I discovered an iPad game or two, and haven't opened up a book since. I'm missing the reading, and this week I am sitting on babies (again), so I'm ready to 

This list encompasses more than one book a week, since I have roughly ten weeks of summer, so I'm getting a head start. I've downloaded The Fault in Our Stars (since the movie is coming) and Me Before You. 

I've hesitated in reading The Fault in Our Stars, because it's written by John Green. I've read quotes and words by him, and I immediately liked them. I'm afraid that when I do break down and read this book I'm going to want to immediately read every book he's ever written. And I probably will. 

Without further ado- here's the books I want to read this summer.
source and inspiration



Movie coming out soon
an ABM book club selection
Mom Creative recommendation


KC raves about it
Heard good things
Heard good things


7. Serena
Movie coming soon: JLaw!
Downloaded it: Like 7million pages
Another ABM book club selection


Annie Downes said it was awesome
Love Historical Fiction and her husband: F. Scott
Heard good things 


What are you reading this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin