Monday, August 04, 2014

August. It's here. Huh.

I'm skipping derby practice tonight, because at the risk of sounding like a Common White Girl, I'm so exhausted right now I just can't even.

I am in a workshop this week that is mind-numbingly boring (or at least today was), and due to dog-sitting responsibilities, and other things, I'm exhausted today. I'm even getting Daisy to do some of my homework. (True story.)

But I've gotten myself into a pattern of monthly recaps (minus July for some reason), and now I have to keep going.
eh. I didn't buy much stuff in July, because I wasn't home much in July.

Um... I missed a lot of derby practices in July, and then there was camp food. 
Hmmm...
This one I accomplished. I read a jillion books. Or four. ish. 
Let's not talk about my apartment last month. 
We can say that the tv is not alone in needing to be removed from the apartment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin