Sunday, November 30, 2014

Trying Again

I'm blogging from my iPad before heading to bed. 

I've been rather radio silent as of late, not because nothing has been happening, but because I've been having a hard time putting it into words. And not because it's bad or anything, but just because I've lost sight of some purpose.

I was stalking this other blog a few nights a go, and he mentioned that he blogs not for the readers, but as more of a diary. As I thought about that, I realized that was what I was missing.

I've been putting too much pressure on myself to tell my stories for an audience, to be funny and witty and smart, and that has kept me from just getting them out of my head, which is what I had intended to do in the first place. 

So, I'm going to try more. Get more stories out of my head and be more consistent. 

And December? It's going to be all about Christmas. Past, present, and future. 

(P.s, it's really hard to blog on an iPad. Even with predictive text. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin