Friday, November 28, 2014

one year (and one day) later

No, that's not how long it's been since I've blogged...

Last Thanksgiving, I hosted and cooked and worked myself tired.

Then I went out and bought a TV.
I had to figure out what to do with a large, box tv that was WAY too heavy to move by myself.

Trust me: objects in picture are RIDICULOUSLY larger than they appear.

When I made my four small goals for the new year, one of the first on the list was to get rid of the huge tv that has been in my apartment forever.
Exact quote:
"And get the damn TV out of my living room."
And today, on this glorious November day, exactly ONE YEAR (and one day) from the purchasing of the new and pretty modern television, the  other television has left the building.

The Aunt and family descended upon the apartment/metroplex for a few days of Thanksgiving revelry, and save multiple trips here and there and everywhere (and a funeral thrown in for good measure), The Uncle came and removed the television from the apartment (as penance for some unfortunate choices the prior evening- see also: dos equis).

There is much rejoicing in the apartment (as well as a huge, gaping, welcome hole in the decor)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin