Ugh. Rough week. Lack of self-care on my part really kicked my butt.
(also- I should be grading papers now.)
It should also be known that I typically have two inter webs windows open at all times.
One has all of my school-related tabs. It's got seven open. Seriously.
Then there's the other one...
Here's what's "open in new tab" for this week:
* Which woman would you put on the bill? I haven't got the faintest idea how I would answer this question...
* Anatomy of a Scene. Very interesting look at how directors create movie scenes. And if you haven't seen Love and War, well... fix that immediately.
* If I ever got serious with the planning, I'd need ALL of these planner stamps. All of them.
* I Take my Wolfdog On Epic Adventures Because I Hate To See Dogs Locked Away. Dude. I totally get what you're saying. Some dogs are not meant to be "inside a house." But you're forgetting that some dogs are.
* How to keep track of what you're learning. I need to do this bullet journaling. It's basically a more organized, professional, and global version of my "open in new tab" system.
* Pictures of Debt. These human interest stories always interest me. Also, this is the primary reason that I won't go back to grad school as my parents would like me to do.
* Just THIS.
Things I did not include:
- I read an article on people.com about some disrespectful thing in women's golf that made a bunch of people cry, and honestly I didn't understand a damn thing in the article.
And for a little fun:
* If Toddlers Texted.