Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sunday Surfing v. 5

Here's what I'm surfing as of late.
But there's so much more floating around my brain.
I might even try to blog about it...

Every Celebrity Interview
Y'all. This is the funniest thing I've read in quite some time.

23 things I wish I'd known at 23.
I can relate to a very many of these.

Where Children Learn:
As a teacher, this is fascinating to me.

Ten Commandments of Southern Parents:
I am not a mother, but my mother followed most of these, and the Aunt religiously follows them. We.Are.Southern.

Nihilistic Password Security Questions:
I canNOT remember my security question passwords, but I might be able to remember some of these...

Halloween Coloring Pages:
We are BIG into coloring right now (story to come later) and these are definitely getting printed.

Five things you should do every day when life gets stressful:
Though I'm not a traditionally neat person, I actually do most of these every day. Which is good, as I'm in one of the more stressful times in a while.

A corn maze.
In the shape of Texas. I'm TOTALLY doing this. (Probably on Thursday to be exact.)

And more tee shirts I need:
This
This
This
and most definitely this


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin