Sunday, October 04, 2015

Sunday Surfing v.4

Oh Lawsie.

I have entirely too many windows open on my computer. I kept hitting open in new window and then opened in new tabs there, and I think it's slowing down my computer and messing with my mouse. Says the girl with no technical interwebs knowledge whatsoever.

20 tabs spread across 4 windows.
8 Adobe Acrobat files open as well.
#jesustakethecomputer

I'm actually writing this on Saturday, because I have reached my maximum amount of digital clutter.
Too much.
Must get some of this gone.

So, let's get some of these tabs closed:

- The Ultimate Fall To-Do List (for people who hate fall)
I can totally get behind most of these. And I am determined to find a corn maze this year.

- Joke All You Want, But My Sorority Days Were Golden.
It's true. They were golden. And pink. Very, very pink.

- Dreadlock Dad can scrapbook too.
Single dad with four kids that scrapbooks. And has very pretty arms.

- A Boyfriend Too Good To Be True.
This is a good story- and not what you'd think.

- Japanese designers create nameless paint to help children learn about colors.
As a teacher, I love this.

- The Internet Wants to Help You Take Care of Yourself.
At a time when self-care is of the utmost importance and necessity to me, this is really beautiful.
And definitely click on the Tumblr link.

- Why Are Little Kids In Japan So Independent?
I so wish this was a thing in America.
"This assumption is reinforced at school, where children take turns cleaning and serving lunch instead of relying on staff to perform such duties."

- For me to revisit later.
I love Buzzfeed.

- Socality Barbie is one of my new laughs.

- How to Lose Weight in Four Easy Steps.
This has shown up on several of the sites I visit, and it was kind of funny to me.

Wearables:
THIS tee shirt. It is just who I am as a person.
Well, I'll just get one of each.

There's more, but that's for another time.
I've read some articles on online dating, and those are for another post.
Tomorrow. Or Tuesday... maybe Wednesday???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin