I have entirely too many windows open on my computer. I kept hitting open in new window and then opened in new tabs there, and I think it's slowing down my computer and messing with my mouse. Says the girl with no technical interwebs knowledge whatsoever.
20 tabs spread across 4 windows.
8 Adobe Acrobat files open as well.
I'm actually writing this on Saturday, because I have reached my maximum amount of digital clutter.
Must get some of this gone.
So, let's get some of these tabs closed:
- The Ultimate Fall To-Do List (for people who hate fall)
I can totally get behind most of these. And I am determined to find a corn maze this year.
- Joke All You Want, But My Sorority Days Were Golden.
It's true. They were golden. And pink. Very, very pink.
- Dreadlock Dad can scrapbook too.
Single dad with four kids that scrapbooks. And has very pretty arms.
- A Boyfriend Too Good To Be True.
This is a good story- and not what you'd think.
- Japanese designers create nameless paint to help children learn about colors.
As a teacher, I love this.
- The Internet Wants to Help You Take Care of Yourself.
At a time when self-care is of the utmost importance and necessity to me, this is really beautiful.
And definitely click on the Tumblr link.
- Why Are Little Kids In Japan So Independent?
I so wish this was a thing in America.
"This assumption is reinforced at school, where children take turns cleaning and serving lunch instead of relying on staff to perform such duties."
- For me to revisit later.
I love Buzzfeed.
- Socality Barbie is one of my new laughs.
- How to Lose Weight in Four Easy Steps.
This has shown up on several of the sites I visit, and it was kind of funny to me.
THIS tee shirt. It is just who I am as a person.
Well, I'll just get one of each.
There's more, but that's for another time.
I've read some articles on online dating, and those are for another post.
Tomorrow. Or Tuesday... maybe Wednesday???